Skip to main content

Love is all you need

Hi!  Finally, a crafty project to share with you.  I used the sketch from Anyone For Anya and used the theme from TGF's Retro-Fresh Challenge -- Spring Cleaning


It's actually a nonfunctional piece of home decor.  Hehe.  I felt like making something to hang around the house though maybe it will go in my bedroom instead.  I used Kaisercraft's thick boards that I got from a sale.  It came as a 4 pack to be used like a mini-album.  But I decided to use each page separately.  I bought a pack of 7Gypsies ATC sentiment cards a while back and thought this one fit the image nicely.  And yes, it totally reminds me of The Beatles' song All You Need is Love.  I'll have to You Tube it.

So this is from one of The Greeting Farm's older sets called Panda Friends.  I bought it after searching for TGF's older stamp sets through their list of retail stores that can be found on their store website.  Yes, I clicked on every link in the US and some in other countries to see what older sets I could find.  I've had it for a while and never inked up this image.  I like that she's with 3 little pandas like my 3 kids.  So not only do I buy stamps that have the same name as me, I also buy stamps that remind me of my kids.  Though one of my kids asked me where daddy is.  Umm, at work?  Hehe.  Oh, I added in the black center of her eyes cause they are just white and look kind of spooky like that.

Oh, here's the video!  I love this song!  I love The Beatles!  Random fact number 11.

Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Awww, so cute with your 3 little pandas! I don't think I've seen this image before, looks cute with the drawn in eyes.
Rachel Parys said…
I love this! I keep wanting to make things for my walls too, this might just be the push I needed! Do you ever even get any sleep with all of these crazy good ideas running around in your head?! I just noticed this set for the first time the other day when I was looking for older TGF stuff, super cute!
OMG! How cute is this set?? I have never seen this before and I LOVE it!! Beautiful piece of art Eva...love everything about it! :D
Awh that old set is cute, never seen that before either....
love it both just adorable....
Here's what I do when I want to give gifts to the kiddies or pre-teens for their birthdays... I would buy 8 x 10 frames and enlarge the digi image, color them and frame it so they can hang it in their bedroom walls... They make cute gifts.... thought of sharing this idea... LOL!
chrilvian said…
adorable
love the way how you buy stamps
thanks for playing with the anyone for anyachallenge

Janine DT AFA
Annie Rose said…
This is beautiful! I haven't seen that stamp before. It's fabulous! :)

Thanks for playing with us at {ANYONE FOR ANY}!

-Annie Rose
Lorraine said…
EEK - so cute! (I'm playing blog catchup, lol) I've never seen that image before. and you actually did brown & black - shocking...and so beautiful!
RiNNE said…
Awwww, now i want to search for that stamp set too! She reminds me of me, hee hee! Love the panda kids! Pretty card!

Popular posts from this blog

Snowman gift card holder

Hi!  I was planning to post this last night but I was just too tired to write or think of complete sentences.  It's been a busy week with the boys on Fall break and still trying to finish up a bunch of crafts.  I have been trying to make some crocheted crafts to put in my Etsy shop and finally I'm done with one.  It's a crocheted snowman that can hold a gift card or anything actually that is small enough to fit in the pouch.  The pattern is designed by ChiWei Ranck of One Dog Woof and can be found HERE . Here's the little snowman with his arms folded over in the front to look like he is hugging the card.  I added this fun card that I stamped.  You can definitely add in a gift card too behind this card. The gift card reaches under his nose. This is how the little opening of the pouch looks.  I hope I can make more of these little guys.  These would be so cute for teachers and I think it would be easy to put a little wire through the hat and then use it as

coffee cup shaped cards

Hi!  I think after this post I may need a little nap!  My right shoulder is actually feeling worn out from all the typing and photo editing I've been doing lately.  And this cooler weather is making me drowsy.  It's getting cold here already! I made a bunch of these coffee shaped cards using a die from Honey Bee Stamps .  It's a cute coffee set but the die is extra long so it would probably help to have a longer platform to diecut.  I just have the standard sized one so I would pass it through once in my Big Shot and then rotate the cardstock and die carefully to cut the other end.  Manageable but the longer platform would be more convenient! I embossed the front of the card with some pretty snowflakes.  I think this is a Sizzix embossing folder.  And then stamped the coffee sleeve with some Lawn Fawn stamps. This is the inside.  The gift card slot does not come with this coffee cup die set.  I cut that opening with one of the dies from MFT's gift card dies.

all occasion tags

Hello!  I have more tags to share today.  I kept these simple too to be used on most any occasion.  They have no sentiments on them. I used MFT's cute Birdie Brown Bitty Bears stamp set.  These were on my wish list for a while and I kept going back and forth about purchasing them especially because I wanted the dies to cut them out too and those were very expensive!  Geez, remember the old days when we used to fussy cut everything out by hand? This is the next 6 tags.  There's also a cute bear with a Santa hat that I didn't include in the photos.  This was a pretty quick project since I kept the bears white!  Not much coloring on these tags but they are still cute and colorful. I thought I was going to be doing more stamping but I've actually gone on to crochet more!  I've made 3 more crochet projects that I'll share soon.  Sometimes I do get the urge to color something but these days it's so much easier to pick up some yarn and my hook and crochet