This is a folded vellum flower idea from here...minus the glimmer mist, which now that I see a photo of my flower, actually looks like it would help to add some interest to the color.
This one was a stamped flower from Beautiful Blooms 2 on the matching die cut. I don't know if I ever got the points on the stamp to match with the points of the die as per this video, I figured this was the best I was going to be able to do. Then I added a yellow papertrey ink button and stuck everything on to some girly K & Company ribbon that I picked up on clearance. I also happened to find the matching embossed cardstock stickers which I used on another page.I tried to make a poppy like this. Somehow I couldn't get my cardstock to separate into layers very nicely or stay very poofy, so I used 2 die cuts to make it look a little fuller. I added some Spellbinder leaves from the daisy heads set.
This again was a layered Beautiful Blooms 2 die cut and matching stamp. I used pink vellum for the die cuts and a darker ink, I think it was hibiscus burst. Then I added an extra large eyelet for the center.
Well, that's it for now before this post gets too long.